Even if you aren’t travelling to school, it is still beneficial to actively travel to your destination – or even when you have no destination except the beautiful Halton scenery!
There are many bike routes and hiking trails across Halton Region to explore! Check them out below.
- Halton Region Interactive Bike Routes Map
- Halton Region Bike Routes Map.pdf
- Limehouse Loop 60km
- Leather Town Spin 37km
- Tour de Trafalgar 40km
- Velodrome Vista 50km
- Campbellville Crossroads 45km
- Escarpment View 36km
- Lakeshore Fondo 70km
- Heat Map 100 100km
- Oakville Trails Interactive Map
- Oakville Hiking Trails
- Bronte Creek Provincial Park Hiking Trails
- Burlington & Surrounding Area Hiking Trails
- Halton Hills Trail Map
- 6 Scenic Hikes in Halton Hills article
- Milton Parks & Trails Directory
- Royal Botanical Gardens Trail Guide
Help to make your neighbourhood active travel friendly by organizing a Community Walkabout.